Heal your core beliefs with spiritual healing. Daily, the Universe brings us messages meant to help us grow. We sometimes encounter situations that stretch our limits, also meant for us to grow. These situations are not always pleasant, but they help us learn the lessons we came to Earth to learn.
If we notice a specific pattern in our lives, it hints towards our core wounds. We have to be aware of the patterns we have in our lives to recognize when we become triggered. Our subconscious stores core wounds until we experience a situation that re-activates them.
An example of a core wound is if you go back to the same person who may mistreat you. It could also be a person you have disagreements with, or that you find yourself in the same awkward situations. In these cases, it is a lesson we have not become aware of or learned. The reason is that we have the same reaction every time to the situation. Core wounds will repeat themselves until we recognize them and learn how to heal them.
Core wounds activate in our childhood. They become limiting beliefs based on our experiences in the world. Most often, other people trigger our core wounds.
To know the core wounds you have, consider traumatic experiences you had before age three. If you can’t remember the experiences before that age, stay aware of negative thoughts. These can come out in reaction to situations. Our limiting beliefs hold the doorway to uncovering our core wounds and healing them.
How We are All Healers
Our bodies are capable of self-healing and healing others. We can heal our core wounds.
Yes, we are all healers. We came to the Earth to do things based on our soul level, but lessons we experience are part of our nature. Every lesson we learn will help our soul to expand.
Here are some tips on how to be your own healer or heal others:
- To be able to heal others, you must heal yourself first.
- Surround yourself with people who already live the life you want to live. The answer lies in the exchange of energy.
- Being understandable, kind, and honest to yourself will improve your interactions with others.
- By enhancing your interactions with loved ones, you will be able to heal them as well.
- Sometimes your kind word can make someone’s day better. Being positive and on a high vibration helps people around you to feel better. Be an example to others.
- Everything has its opposite. Such as light and darkness. If the people around you are in darkness, be their light.
Techniques of Spiritual Healing
- Meditation is a way to relax, practice focus, and helps you control your thoughts. Practicing meditation reduces stress, depression, and anxiety. Besides, it encourages creativity, control over emotions, relieves pain, and improves brain function.
- Journaling is one of the healthiest and most useful techniques. Daily writing your thoughts, feelings, ideas, and dreams will help you on many levels. It can reduce stress, manage anxiety/depression, and raise awareness. It will allow you to create some space for positive encouragement.
- Reiki is a healing technique based on the idea that life force runs on our life energy. If a person has lower life energy, he is more susceptible to stress and various health problems. This technique strengthens the immune system, increases concentration, and raises vibration. It has a positive effect on the psychophysical state of the human body.
- Visualization is a technique of using imagination to create/attract what we want. We can use this technique to visualize situations we want to happen. Athletes often use visualization to envision success in their sport. What you focus your thoughts and feelings on is what draws you to make it happen.
Forgiveness of Self and Others Encourages Healing
Forgiveness is a vital link in the healing process, especially for core wounds. But many people get forgiveness wrong. They think that we have to only say that they forgive the other person. What is missing is that you must stand up for yourself while practicing forgiveness.
To do that, we need to identify our core wounds and who caused them. By doing this, we may feel a range of emotions from anger to sadness. A technique you can use to heal your core wound and forgive the other person is visualization.
Visualize the person standing before you. Tell them about the core wound they caused when they did what they did to you. Tell them that you no longer hold onto their issues or any problems they had with you. They may have had judgments against you when they caused the core wound. It was their problem and not yours.
Imagine giving them their problem and issues back to them. Tell them you forgive them, but you are no longer taking responsibility for it.
We forgive others in this way so we can free ourselves from toxic feelings. It is a process that takes some time, and the hardest thing is to forgive yourself. When we learn to forgive ourselves or others, it means that we apply love to ourselves.